This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
- Which OS?
- Which driver?
- Make and model of TV and monitors?
- Length of cables?
- Resolutions and refresh rates for TV and monitors?
- Make and model of mDP-HDMI adapter?
- Which OS?, Windows 7 Enterprise, Service Pack 1
- Which driver?, Driver Version : 21.19.384.3, Date : 12.01.2017 01:44:02, Model : WDDM 1.1
- Make and model of TV and monitors?, TV : SAMSUNG 7 SERIES 49KU7350, MONITOR : SAMSUNG C27F591
- Length of cables? App. 1.5 m
- Resolutions and refresh rates for TV and monitors? TV RES: 1920 X 1080, TV REF RATE: 60 Hertz, MONITOR RES : 1920 X 1080, MONITOR REF RATE: 60 Hertz
- Make and model of mDP-HDMI adapter? mDP - HDMI : DARK DK-HD-AMDPX3, mDP - DP: DARK DK-HD-AMDPX3
1 of 1 people found this helpful
You should be able to run 2x DP monitors + 1x HDMI TV with your system configuration. The only thing I can think of is your mDP-HDMI adapter which could be non-compatible with our card. Please see below a list of certified DP adapters.