6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2017 2:14 PM by redfury

I have severe issues with Sapphire Rx 460 2Gb

lodbrokironside

Hi, I really need help on this it's driving me nuts!

So I bought the card and it worked with an HDMI TV for a week with no issues then I moved it to another city with me and used it again but this time I lose the signal after some time of using it ! and it stays blank with the no signal so what I did is reinstall the windows, now I had issues reformating my HDD but I fixed it, the weird thing is that its stayed working while on the "install windows" thing using USB the whole time (3-4 hours) with no problems !! until I finally installed the windows 10 professional 64 bit and after some minutes got the problem, now this signifies that the issue is 100% from the OS but its new :/ and it worked a whole week with that, I will try win 7 when I get the chance, what I want to know is what are the signs of a bad GPU, because sometimes I can even play games on high setting for 30 mins before losing display while PC still ON.

I bought the card from AMAZON France and brought it with me to Morocco so I have no way of returning it while it's on warranty :/

Specs :

MSI H110M PRO-D

Crucial 8gb DDR4

Corsair VS450 PSU

Sapphire RX 460 2gb