• AMD Graphics Card
        • RADEON HD 8750M
      • Laptop System
        • Acer Aspire E1-572G
      • Operating System
        • Windows 10 64 bit
      • Driver version installed
        • None
      • Motherboard (not sure but probably one of those)
        • INTEL V5WE2 LA-9532P
        • AMD 216-084200
      • CPU/APU
        • Intel Core i7-4500U
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • Acer AL12A32 (4ICR17/65) 2500mAh 37Wh
      • RAM
        • 8 GB

My problem:

• Today I had to uninstall AMD drivers because I run into a problem and that was the only solution. However, now I am unable to properly install the driver that AMD Autodetect tool recommends me and also the manual search  which is Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1 Optional. My computer always freezes (becomes completely inoperational) after the installer proceeds to install the AMD Screen Driver. A few seconds after it has started doing it, my screen blinks and my cursor gets teleported to the middle of the screen and some seconds later my computer freezes (audio stops working, hard disk led turns off, mouse and keyboard do not respond and screen freezes). I have tried several times and it always happens like I have just said.
      • I have searched at AMD forums and I have seen that a lot of people have had a problem similar like mine and I tried to do what the people said but it has not worked at all.
      • After assuming I would have to create a post in AMD to solve this problem I saw in the forum that Crimson ReLive only supports desktop computers (if I understood well) and since my computer is a laptop I do not know what driver to install and if i am supposed to install Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1 Optional what do I have to do?

What I have tried to install Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1 Optional:

• Clean install
      • Disable antivirus
      • Install all Windows Update updates
      • Tried to install an older version (Crimson ReLive Edition 16.12.2)