9 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2018 6:10 AM by zenrefuleros

Low fps on League with RX480 Help pls !

isushiz

Hi,

I have low FPS on league when i compare to benchmark video on youtube. I have between 40 and 140 fps, in benchmark video they have between 200 300 fps.

I try to run league in low settings, and in lower resolution than 1920x1080 but i had between 40 and  140 fps. I try to use league with the old and the new client, if you play at league you will know what i mean.

My drivers and my BIOS are up to date, i made a clean install of windows 10, and my temp are fine when i play.

I just try to repair my pc by a pro, and he tested all my system, he did test for 4 days, but he did not find anything wrong on my system, he tested my RAM, my GPU and CPU, and my SDD and HDD.

I made a stress test with Furmark in fullscreen and  1920x1080, i had between 76 and 77 fps during the test and max 60° temp.

How can my fps be more stable during a stresstest than in league ?

What can cause this low fps / fps drop ?

I followed some post in the forum to try to resolve my issue but nothing resolve it !

I am speaking with Riot Games support since 2 month and they do not know how to fix it.

My FPS sucks on Overwatch too, between 10 and 30 fps, and it is not stable ... It is unplayable.

And when i am on league client, my client is so slow, when i use league on my laptop the client is faster than on my computer ...

My PC is only slow in league  client and in league of legend game.

I think i will just make a new computer because no one can find how to solve my issue since two month ...

Sorry for my bad english, i am french.

Please save my life and say me how to fix it .

My system :

- MSI RX 480 8gb

- Desktop model

- Windows 10 64 bit

- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.1.2

- I use one monitor in 1920x1080 in HMDI @75Hz.

- MSI B150 GAMING M3 (MS-7978), BIOS is up to date.

- Intel core i5 6500

- CoolerMaster B600 VER.2 600w Silver

- Ram : 12Gb