2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2017 10:44 AM by dher

I've got a screen on 16:10 resolution and when I try to enable "GPU Scale" settings I can't find it on the AMD applications.

dher

The screen has a 16:10 (1900x1200) resolution and the resolution is locked to a native 16:9 (1920x1080) resolution.
      I can't find the GPU Scale settings on AMD Catalyst and AMD Radeon Settings.
      GPU : AMD Radeon R5 330    

CPU : Intel Core I5

• Re: I've got a screen on 16:10 resolution and when I try to enable "GPU Scale" settings I can't find it on the AMD applications.
          kingfish

When you right click on your desktop and choose 'screen resolution'....what do you see as the recommended resolution?

Laptop or desktop?

• Re: I've got a screen on 16:10 resolution and when I try to enable "GPU Scale" settings I can't find it on the AMD applications.
              dher

1920x1080

My screen has 1920x1200 (EIEO CS240)

Message du 12/02/17 17:26

De : "kingfish"

A : "Didier Hernoux"

Copie à :

Objet : Re: I've got a screen on 16:10 resolution and when I try to enable "GPU Scale" settings I can't find it on the AMD applications. | AMD Developer Forums

Community

Re: I've got a screen on 16:10 resolution and when I try to enable "GPU Scale" settings I can't find it on the AMD applications.

in Graphics

When you right click on your desktop and choose 'screen resolution'....what do you see as the recommended resolution?

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

Go to the message on Community (you’ll need to log in).

Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences