0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2017 7:54 AM by matd2100

ReLive with eyefinity and other software issues

matd2100

Pretty sure this has been covered in another topic but as no-one representing AMD has replied to previous topic before, I was just wondering when a fix can be expected for ReLive not working when eyefinity is enabled (key commands do not bring up the ReLive overlay, and no I do not have XBOX DVR installed nor any other recording software). I see it isn't mentioned as a known issue in any release notes.

This affects all iMac 5ks running with modded bootcampdrivers.com drivers but works just fine when eyefinity is disabled (but this lowers max. resolution of the display to 4k) and also works fine for other Mac models running the modded drivers.

Secondly, LG Ultrafine 5k still has issues for MBP 2016 users where the resolution often gets stuck at 1*** x 768 resolution on booting into Windows and cannot be upped to its full resolution. Full 5k cannot be achieved either, only 4k. This problem is worse with the official bootcamp drivers for the MacBook Pro, and slightly better with the modded drivers, though not completely eradicated.

Is it possible for AMD to incorporate better compatibility for the new 5k panels into its next official Windows PC-driver release? And also to fix ReLive with eyefinity? Thanks!

My specs are as follows just to help with forum policy:

• AMD Graphics Card
        • AMD Radeon R9 M295X
      • Desktop or Laptop System
        • Desktop
      • Operating System
        • Windows 10 64bit
      • Driver version installed
        • 17.1.2 bootcamp edition by bootcampdrivers.com
      • Display Devices
        • Internal 5K display by LG with dual timing controllers on displayport 1.2
      • Motherboard
        • Apple-supplied
      • CPU/APU
        • Intel Core i7 4790K
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • Apple-supplied
      • RAM
        • 32GB