1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 8, 2017 7:48 AM by kingfish

This device cannot start. (Code 10)  {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful.

theravengaming

This device cannot start. (Code 10)  {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful.For Some Reason My Graphics Card AMD Radeon 7600M Series Doesnt Work . Yesterday I Was Deleting File That I Dont Need (Games File,Work File,Etc) . so Yesterday The Grapichs Card Its Doing Okay , So Yesterday I Turn Off My Notebook And I Have Notice That When I Turned It Off It Went Laggy For Some Reason And Then When I Turn It On For Some reason When I Playing Games It Is Lagging So Much . And I Try To Change The Screen Resolution And It Didnt Work And The Brightnes It Didnt Work As Well . So Tomorrow I Trying To Solve My Problem , When I Click Catalyst Control center It Didnt Work ( Catalyst Control Center Cannot Be Started , There Are Currently No Settings That Can Be Configure Using Catalyst Control Control Center ) So In This Part Im Wondering ( Hmm It Must Be The Graphics Card That Has The Problem ) So When I Look It Up In The PC Info . It Is Having A Problem I Tried To Solve The Problem But I Still Dont Know What Is The Problem . So Please Answer Me !!