I have a problem with AMD crimson : when I try to use the frame rate target control (30fps) it doesn't work since i am at 120-150 fps in game (Age of Conan, windowed full screen). The game profile is activated on Crimson so I don't understand why it does't work at all. Is there a way to fix this problem ?
Moreover, I tried to launch the game with fullscreen mode and it's all freezy and lagy, does anyone know why ?
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide .
- AMD Graphics Card : AMD Radeon RX 480
- Windows 10 prof (x64)
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6
- Display device : iiYama ProLite E2283HS-B1
- Motherboard : Gigabyte
- CPU/APU: Intel® Skylake Core® i5-6500
- RAM : 8Go
Graphical settings used in the application/game:
- Windowed (full screen) : 1920x1080, (or full screen)
- Direct x9
NB : IPS = FPS