1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 6, 2017 5:31 AM by amdmatt

RX 480 cross fire, 2nd monitor not being detected

sdmat09

I have crossfired RX 480s, both monitors are using an HDMI cable. The first time I plugged them in (a few days ago?) the dual monitor setup worked immediately - no issues. I then updated my graphics drivers and bam, the 2nd card (Linked, not primary) will not detect a monitor plugged in with my HDMI cable.

a few points worth mentioning:

1. Rolling back the drivers on the GFX card did not work, monitor still goes into Power Saving Mode, saying there is no signal from my computer.
      2. The HDMI cable is fine. I can plug it in to my motherboard GPU and I get a display (albeit one that can't play high res videos)
      3. When I was updating/rolling back my RX 480 drivers, while leaving my monitor plugged in, my 2nd monitor would turn on, show the desktop background while the screens flickered during the installation process, before going dead again.
      4. I can not detect the display using the right click->screen resolution option
      5. Windows key + P Also provided no results.

I'm using Windows 7, fully updated (including optional updates.) I've also updated the drivers on both monitors. Please help! First time using a multimonitor setup, and it lasted one hour