Windows 10 64bit

Radeon Software 17.1.2

BenQ Zowie XL2720 (1080p, 144hz) Display Port

Asus P8Z77-V LX

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz

Corsair AX1200W

16GB RAM

Hello,

since the launch of the beta of battlefield 1 i've had troubles with Crossfire on my r9 295x2. I get better performance out of 1 single GPU core than both of them.

When using Crossfire enabled i'm getting terrible frames (20-50fps) and frames drop even on low settings and the resolution when turned to ultra settings doesn't look good at all. Altough when i disable the crossfire and run the game with 1 single GPU the game is running on about 110-144fps on low (what is completly absurd for me knowing that with Crossfire i get 1/5 of that)

I've tried using AMD pre-defined profiles and literally tried almost everything that could solve my problem but without any success. It really bothers me not to be able to enjoy the game even tho it has already been 4 months that the game is available to play and nothing has changed. I really would like to play this game on ultra settings with my beast of a card.

I've seen a lot of posts about the same issue with Crossfire, even NVIDIA SLI had the same problem (but they got it fixed). I'm not sure if this is AMD's or DICE's fault that we still don't have the appropriate crossfire profile however I dont wan't to blame anyone but I would like to know if we will get this problem fixed and if so when will that happen?

Thank you for your comprehension.