Alpha Release Features v1.1.0
10 Key Features
- It's Fast. Out of the box, the global illumination engine delivers physically accurate, photorealistic renderings, without any prior knowledge of complicated rendering or material setups.
- Built on OpenCL™, it's Hardware Agnostic, so it runs on virtually any hardware, including any combination of GPUs and CPUs.
- It comes with a helpful and beautiful Material Library, ready to use. Artists can use, easily adjust, and quickly learn to make their own.
- Integrated Materials are simple to use and editable in Blender®.
- Viewport Integration means you can work with Radeon ProRender in real time, so you can see your changes as you make them.
- Physically Correct materials and lighting allow you to make true design decisions with global illumination—including caustics, also displacement and volumetrics.
- Emissive And Photometric Lighting, as well as lights from HDRI environments, let you blend a scene in with its surroundings.
- It's Easy to use.
- Using a Virtual Reality (VR) headset experience stunning 360 photorealistic raytraced environments created by Radeon ProRender. These VR environments can also be published to YouTube.
- It’s Free