2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2017 2:13 AM by destrock

Can I combine both an integrated video card from a motherboard (socket FM2 ) with a apu ?

destrock

Hi, I searched the answer during more than a hour on google without luck.

I would like to know if I can combine these 2 video cards at the same time to play videos games :

Processor : AMD A10-7860k (apu)
      Motherboard : GIGABYTE GA-F2A88X-D3HP (rev. 1.0)
      or : ASUS A88X-PLUS

If the answer is yes, I then have another question :

Can we triple video cards ? With these 2 combined I would probably be fine for now but if I want more fps in 1 years, I might buy myself a new (normal) video card. I wonder if it would be better to buy an AMD Radeon™ R7 250 (recommended one to go with that apu processor) or a powerful one and disable the 2 other video cards (which would probably be stupid to do at this point, but lol...).

Last question :
      with 2 (or 3) video cards, will they work both at 100% of their capacity or will they drop to say 75% each or maybe the opposite, would they start working at say 125% each because they would help each others ?

I'm looking at all the possibilities to build myself a budget comp but I don't want to make it too budget lol, I want something decent... I'm trying to tweak the cost of the parts that exist to date. I'm planning to maybe buy a 6 core (10$ more) or 8 core processor (75$ more) but if I have to buy a video card 100-150-200$ it change the done completely...