Asus formula v

• CPU/APU
        • AMD fx 8320
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • I used to run a 450w now I run 1000w
      • RAM
        • 16GB

Describe your issue:

• the entire PC crashes when I try to play these games and it happens even on the lowest settings I've tried going through support day in and day it only being told to try the same things over and over again only for most of the time the problem only gets worse I tried getting a new hard drive, updating software, getting a new power supply , going through Asus support 2 days my a** they still haven't responded and I can almost build an entirely new PC with my old parts when I first got this new card it would turn off every 5 mins which I sorta fixed though I switched to a 1000w in hopes of never running into problem again
      • rust used to run well until I started using the strix
      • fallout 4 was almost the worst I had to downgrade the textures on that to 512 just to make it somewhat playable I can't use the workshop at all on that one
      • ArmA 3 just plays weird all of sudden you'll get random heat spikes and the fans start whaling
      • cs:go has completely destroyed my opinion valve with the most unhelpful support I have ever seen and it ran for about a day and then I could even play that anymore and because it only ran day it was past the refund mark when I started having these problems I can't go one match without thing crashing and everything they suggest me to try has only made it worse
      • xcom 2 runs for atleast an hour before it crashes the entire thing
      • black ops 3 runs for atleast an hour before it crashes the entire thing in multiplayer can't run more than 30 in coop
      • though oddly enough any game optimized my hardware has never crashed my entire PC before making things all the more confusing