2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2017 12:54 AM by ifixit

2 raid 240gb but the single 1tb drive does not appear

ifixit

My head is absolutely fkn done in..what is going on AMD!!!

I only upgraded from an A8-6600k to and A10-7860k. My r9-280x is running at pci gen 3 fukn 8x on gen 1 2 or 3 no way can i get it to say 16x on any gen it fkn stuck there.

The screen goes blank every now and then and i have to remove the DP plug and reinsert.. 120hz samsung sa950

my raid drives appeared and created ok 2x240gb sdd's.. but my sata 1tb storage drive only appears in raid controller. not the screen after when it's in bios nor appear in windows.

These were all fkn working. PROPERLY until i changed CPU, i'vew lost ALL my fkn data.

I am fuming right now.

• Re: 2 raid 240gb but the single 1tb drive does not appear
          ifixit

Gigabyte ga-F2A88xm-D3hp bios ver 2

everything was working perfectly!!!

• Re: 2 raid 240gb but the single 1tb drive does not appear
            ifixit

Solved the storage drive issue. Are AMD trying to wind people up.. I've been doing this for years, last time I had a spare drive I didn't been to add it through the raid utility!!! FFS what the fck are you playing at..

Raid utility anyone downloaded it lately, confusing? you have 17.1 and 16.2 software. It wants to install the GPU driver every install. well if you install 17.1 first, is it over writing it? Why does it when you download the raid utility tell you to update to 17.1 when it DOES NOT FKN INCLUDE THE RAID UTILITY.

after 45 minutes wasting my time I got it right, don't choose to update on the relive screen, thanks to no instruction nothing CUS YOU DONT GIVE A FCK!!