7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2017 12:06 AM by thafun

When update the drivers to newest have 1 deferent graphic card in device manager

thafun

Hi, Please help me, my laptop is this http://support.hp.com/ph-en/document/c04958159 and this is the drivers (from HP) "AMD (Α10) High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver-sp72773"(VERSION:15.201.1101.0).

In device manager have 2 graphics cards R8 M365DX and R6 (from CPU). When update the drivers to newest "Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-16.12.2-Jan3" then in device manager have 1 deferent graphic card R7 M360 and R6 (from CPU).

I know what means the R8 M365DX.

My question is ... with OEM original (and older) drivers from HP have (in device manager) 2 graphics cards R8 M365DX and R6 when dual graphics mode is enabled (via redeon settings) and the same (have 2 graphics cards R8 M365DX and R6 in device manager) when dual graphics mode is disabled (via redeon settings).

When update the drivers to newest (from AMD) have 1 deferent graphic card R7 M360 and R6....
      This is a problem and means dual graphics mode don't work?

This is an issue that make me to come back to oldest drivers?
      Or this is normal and dual graphics mode works with new drivers?

Which of the two drivers is better for my laptop?
      I think always the better is to update the drivers to the newest, this is a general rule...
      Please answer me to all my questions..
      Thanks

PS

i apologize for pοοr English