Well, that's it.
I recently updated some parts of my PC:
MOBO: ASUS 970 PRO GAMING/AURA
CPU: Phenom II X4 965 3.4 Ghz
RAM:Corsair Vengeance 1066 (2x4GB)
PSU: Thermaltake TR2 600W
I am having issues when watching Youtube videos, the computer freezes, and i can't do anything but hard reset it.
- I installed Windows 10 from zero.
- I user Memtest86 last night for 8hs, with no errors.
- The CPU and RAM was in use in my previous build, and it worked ok.
- I have the latest AMD drivers for my card.
- I disabled hardware acceleration in chrome.
- I tried changing the Power Energy profiles, on Windows, on BIOS, on AMD Control Panel, no luck at all.
- I played Dying Light at Max Settings (1080p) for hours with no problem, but I started using Chrome, and it freezed.
- I have read several threads like this, but still didn´t found a solution.
I got the GPU from Amazon (I'm from Uruguay), so I am hoping not the graphic card itself to be the problem, as it would be almost impossible (and expensive) to return it back.
Thank you in advance!