1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 18, 2017 10:00 AM by ray_m

Who can I contact about a faulty product?

al_vengeance

I recently had to replace my former Graphics Card due to a fan malfunction and when looking for a replacement I saw good ratings for the RX 460 Graphics. I purchased the item, installed it, updated all the drivers and such and instantly started having crashing issues during playing games.

The computer completely shuts down and then won't reboot for periods of time. I also have to remove the graphics card and reinstall it so that the computer will actually boot up again. I've downloaded the most current drivers that were released only about a week ago. I completely reformatted my hard drive and did a fresh install of Windows 10. I've tested everything else out that I can think of and I can only come to one conclusion. This Graphics Card is faulty.

Based on other posts from here from many people using the 400 series (460, 470, 480) I see that they all have the same symptom I have. Their computers all crash while playing games (namely the main thing a graphics card would be used for...displaying graphics) and I have not seen anyone from AMD offer to help out in that thread. I can't imagine it is every person's computer that is the issue here and they all seem to have one common denominator. They are all using the 460, 470, or 480 family of graphics cards. Clearly there is a design flaw with this family of processors and I want to know who I need to contact to get my money back. I have never had so many problems with any product in my life and this is a very disheartening experience I am having with AMD.