You have a switchable graphics system.
1.Your power cord must be plugged in. Your power plan must be Standard or High performance.
2.Read this article closely
4.Delete C:\AMD folder
I can give you original HP drivers,but they are very old (2011)
- AMD Radeon™ R5 235X, Radeon™ R5 235, Radeon R5™ 230, Radeon™ R5 220 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 8470, Radeon™ HD 8350, Radeon™ HD 8000 (D/G variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 – HD 7600 (including A/D/G/M variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 (including A/D/G/M variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 (including M variant) Series Graphics
Your laptop can not use the above mentioned drivers.
Your laptop does not meet the minimum requirements for Windows 10. The Intel graphics are not supported under Win10. > Laptops with switchable AMD/Intel graphics Windows 10 support <
Either revert back to the original OS and have a fully functional laptop...or you can try the Leshcat drivers.