7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2017 5:32 AM by kbrandhorst

Where's my Civ6-Reward?

kbrandhorst

Hi,

i bought a 480 card and a copy of Civ6 was promised. I got a code from the seller and AMD rewards promised i would get the steam-code once they are available. That was on Jan the 7th. I opened a Support-Ticket on the 13th (Ticket ID: 403018), but i haven't received any code, nor has anyone answered my ticket :-(

Klaus

• Re: Where's my Civ6-Reward?
          ray_m

Have you applied from Europe ? If so, they have a temporary shortage of Civ VI keys and will receive a fresh batch early next week.

kbrandhorst

Yes, Europe. Thanks, i'll have to wait then.

craboom

nice to hear that, but why doesn´t AMD have the ability to send me an email with that information?
                I mean, a moderator has to validate this post but he does not respond to us? i think this is very unprofessional and not customer-oriented.

ray_m

As already stated several times on this forum, there is a shortage of CIV VI keys which is expected to be resolved early next week.

I do not handle and am not responsible for game key redemption. I am, however, responsible for approval and moderation of posts.

craboom

okay... i have received an email from AMD REWARDS that says: 

Hello,

Thank you for being a valued AMD customer.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we have currently run out of Civilization VI codes. However, as a way to compensate for your loss on our end, we would like to offer one of the following games to you instead: Hitman, Deus Ex, Total War: Warhammer, or Doom.

Please choose a game that you'd like and respond to this email, and we'll provide you with a game key for that game.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards,

AMD Rewards Support

i have decided Total War: Warhammer, but i don´t get a response. What the hell ois going on at AMD? This is so unprofessional i can´t imagine.

craboom

ok i´m done with you AMD. First the Support say´s: "Sorry we are out of Civ6 keys, but you can have a Total War key if you want. I decided Total War, no response. 2 Weeks later i get a civ6 key.

Luckily i have bought the r480 only to test out if i should buy a second GTX1070, with btw way better Support, the key for Watchdogs 2 was deliverd 2 days before i got my GTX1070, no registration anywhere, simply a steam key.

I´ll refund or sell the R480 tomorrow and buy another GTX.

kbrandhorst

Ok, got the key yesterday. Thanks AMD, but the support not answering any tickets did cause a lot of negative feelings here i feel...