1 of 2 people found this helpful
2.Delete C:\AMD folder(if you have it)
or this HP drivers
- AMD Radeon™ R5 235X, Radeon™ R5 235, Radeon R5™ 230, Radeon™ R5 220 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 8470, Radeon™ HD 8350, Radeon™ HD 8000 (D/G variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 – HD 7600 (including A/D/G/M variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 (including A/D/G/M variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 (including M variant) Series Graphics
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Your computer can not use the above suggested drivers. You can only use drivers from Windows/Microsoft.
You would be much better off using the laptop's default OS. None of the supposed 'benefits' of Windows 10 apply to your system.
The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.2 and DirectX® 11 on Windows 10:
- AMD A4/A6/A8-3000 Series APUs