13 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2017 3:30 PM by mauwielv

I need help!!!You need to see this video,where is the problem.

mauwielv

Hey,after i set my resolution as monitors recomended resolution i cant go in to games.
      https://files.fm/u/qcvqy4h8#/view/VID_20170115_181848.mp4;play

here is video from files wevsite, maybe someone can tell me how to fix this???

Amd athlon x4 860k
      asus Radeon R7 360 2gb dual fan
      Ram some kind of Hyper X 8gbs
      HDD 1tb
      Win 8.1 64bit
      psu 500W
      motherboard - A68HM-E33 V2 | MSI Global | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design
      Monitor is - LG's 22M38A-B 1920x1080/200cd/600:1/5ms/VGA,Dsub,rgb. 22"

• Re: I need help!!!You need to see this video,where is the problem.
          redfury

Which way your monitor is connected to GPU? DVI-VGA adapter+VGA-VGA cable? Try to reconnect adapter to GPU and to cable.

If you have no problems in 1600x900 or 1280x720 ,then your adapter or cable is not OK.

mauwielv

Its AMD.s drivers fault. Crimson.

redfury

1.Delete C:\AMD folder

2.Uninstall all AMD software and clean your system in safe mode by DDU program and install 16.11.5 driver

mauwielv

Holly smokes!! This your idea broke my pc tottaly. Now i even cant install asus driver for video card,i did just that before and my pc was working without amd crimson and catalysts n s***,now i get black screen "Out of range" and cant install simple asus driver from asus website.
                      I very much appreciate your help Red Dude, but im f*** done with amd. You,only you answered me,and you are trying to help,its fcking imossible to get help from amd.Why even AMD has Reddit page?? Im f**** around with this sh** about a two weeks, and 0 answers/help from amd. My friend wants to buy a pc next week,seriously, i will persuade him to get pc with INTEL.. Im sorry, but this is it for me and AMD, Im never again buy pc,pc parts who has some connection with amd,ye and this is Anti-advertisement, and i will keep like this till i can get some answers from amd NO MORE AMD!!!!!!!!!

redfury

It is not my idea. It is standard procedure. Can you be more specific? Have you any image on BIOS state?

You can always boot into safe mode or low resolution mode and continue your fight with drivers.

Honestly, your problem looks like monitor problem.

You may leave AMD forever, but we must resolve your problem first.

mauwielv

Acctually no, i can, but i wont be. Im Tired of this,and my  BIOS is ok,i checked that,i just managed to install that asus driver and thats all.I can play my games for now and use y monitors recomended resolution. This is redicilous,all time when i install amd sht i get black screen   Hour after hour,searching for answers all the time solution is one, its amd drivers fault, and my situation proves that. Whithout them pc is working,with them not.
                              I dont know what to do, i wanna cry a bit... 500 euros, for this piece of sht amd's pc...

redfury

If you have some ASUS software(gpu tweak) it may cause such problems. Try to uninstall all unnecessary ASUS software and any software for GPU tweaking (like MSI afterburner)

mauwielv

I was using pc without that Tweak thingy. For now, im afraid to try install some drivers, or do a thing. because tthere is 98% chance i get black screen again.
                                      I try this monitor with different pc,win 10,INTEL, 0 problems. 0 i repeat.

redfury

You may install this chipset drivers first

Your win8.1 must be fully updated (all critical and recommended must be installed)

If you will precisely follow that instruction(Uninstall all AMD software and clean your system in safe mode by DDU program) all should be OK.

I tried to find any recent ASUS GPU drivers for AMD hardware, but the latest is dated by 09.2015 (for win8.1)

mauwielv

Ye, that thing with ddu was one to blame But i will try all that,because as i said, noone can help me (i have no friends ) and in all these amd's related sites help is sad...

redfury

Personally i am using win8.1 for two years. I have two R9 290X and i never had problems like yours.

Some people here periodically have various problems with AMD drivers,but nothing mystical or unbelievable.

Windows files corruption or incompatibility with other software are more common cause of those problems.

ambrose

Hello mauwielv,

Sorry to read about your issues, but at the risk of sounding condescending you and people like you are the reason you have as many problems as you do. You have an unfortunate issue and all you want to do is get something to a working state and that's it.

I use windows 7, for a long time and downloaded and used AMD drivers for all my computer years and I have never had any catastrophic issues that made me want to say the heck with AMD. The majority of the time issues are on going due to people like yourself that don't take the time to really get to the bottom of what it going on with their system and why. Usually the person " Finally " gets something working and that's as far as it goes....Until.....the next issue. And the complaining starts all over again.

If people really don't want to take the time to keep their system working as good as it can for them, well...that's their choice but don't complain when something does happen if it can be avoided with regular maintenance and not using a bunch of crap apps that say they " Speed " up your computer or make your gaming graphics Look better ( Sweet FX ). These apps may do these things to a degree but there is a price to pay if you do. These may include messing up registry code, and sure SFX may look good and overclocking apps might work to a degree but it puts undue stress on a system making the parts last much less of their time.

If I may be so bold as to offer some advice, Sometimes an O.S. re-install is needed, get things working again, get a graphics driver that you know worked for you in the past, keep computer tweaking apps to a bare minimum. When your computer is working keep this in mind......

If it's not Broke! Don't Fix It!!!!

Cheers, Ambrose