• Driver version installed
        • Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.12.2
      • Display Devices

-Acer G226HQL 21.5" 1080p 60hz

• DVI
      • Motherboard
        • Asus Z97-E/USB3.1 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
      • CPU/APU
        • i5-4690K 3.5 GHz (OC to 4.6Ghz w/ 1.23 Voltage)
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • Corsair Builder 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
      • RAM
        • 16GB

Describe your issue:

*Note that I always run games at highest settings*

Bought this graphics card a few weeks ago and using it has been very disappointing. It almost makes me miss my GTX 960 despite the graphical power downgrade.

Problems I've experienced:

- No ability to under-volt or overclock successfully.  Even using the dual BIOS switch on the GPU with stock settings causes artifacting.

- Annoying coil whine (not TERRIBLE, but persistent enough to make me turn up my volume)'

- And the biggey, DRIVER CRASHES. In games Battlefield 1 (3 x), The Division (3 x), and ArcheAge (4 x). Every time I get a "Driver removed" and "Radeon Settings Host Application stopped" with      Windows Error 0xc0000005 in the Event Viewer.

Because I read that Battlefield 1 was having "Driver Removed" error issues recently, I thought it was just that game. Now, I messed with overclocking and undervolting for a few days, until I gave up and reinstalled the driver. Things stabilized for a few days, only until I tried playing ArcheAge last night and then that started crashing to the desktop. The game would be running beautifully for 5-10 minutes and then it the screen would flicker once, then immediately crash to the desktop with an error "Driver Removed". AMD Radeon Settings would crash and I would have to start it back up. With ArcheAge, it seemed to run longer after I turned on the "Power Efficiency" setting, but I do not want to use this as it reduces performance. What doesn't make sense is that even with it on, temperatures are the same (reaching up to 76 degrees). That said, this shouldn't be a temperature issue as it never goes past 76 degrees anyway. Then again, I don't really know.

Other games have ran fine such as Elder Scrolls Skyrim Remastered, Dark Souls 2, Paladins, Witcher 3, and Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain.

Lots of hits and misses but I will note that I never once had my GTX 960 CRASH to the desktop because of a driver problem. This is why I came here to get some answers before attempting an RMA.  Thanks in advance.