5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2017 5:05 AM by redfury

obs problem

rogalik
        • Re: obs problem
          redfury

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Show me your device manager>display adapters

and GPU-Z main screen for both adapters(you can select adapter on bottom side of GPU-Z screen)

rogalik

2.gif1.gif

redfury

На мой взгляд ,драйвера криво стали.

Удали всё по от AMD и почисти систему в безопасном режиме с помощью DDU и переустанови 16.12.2 или лучше 16.9.2

А что,память на ноуте одной планкой? И перед установкой видео драйверов можно еще на чипсет драйвера поставить

Win7 должна быть полностью обновлена.

rogalik

when I had the window 10, all worked well. I easily record and play encoder stood by AMD. But one day I updated obs and encoder simply has disappeared from the program's. I first word by heart, and in a panic began to reinstall the older version but it has not produced results. Then I wept a few minutes and decided that this is because of the window 10 and 7 but set it again to no avail. Then having cried a few minutes I turned on their forum but they sent me to you. I did everything you said. drayyvera removed in Safe Mode and then re-established but it did not produce results. pls help08173924.jpg

redfury

"But one day I updated obs and encoder simply has disappeared from the program's" -try some old versions of OBS(and don't update this thing)

Also you may need to assign one of your GPUs to be used for this program.Try power saving and performance mode for OBS according to this article