1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 14, 2017 4:24 PM by kingfish

Wait a minute

noteless

AMD graphics card: Radeon R5 I can not go more specific from what I could find

Laptop:Hp ba051wm

Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit

Display: Default hp screen

Motherboard: Unknown

APU: A10 9600p 7th generation

Power supply: N/a

RAM:8gb

I might know the problem to all my problem with drivers. when I install any AMD driver the screen goes blank and I panic and press the power button. Then windows resumes. I think me pressing However it takes a very long time being blank maybe hours, should I leave it or what I'm confused. How long should it be like that for. Even in AMD install manager when I on it does some things and goes blank, what do I do??????is it supposed to be blank 4 that long????Is it even supposed to be blank. I just did the drivers windows recommended and pressed install and it went blank when it finished preparing. i start at ?, check at 2:07, now its 3:51 still blank

• Re: Wait a minute
          kingfish

These are the latest drivers for your laptop > APU   There are reported issues with this driver set, you may want to install this previous driver until the issue is fixed > Detail   Always install the full driver suite, not the minimum.

How to install them > Laptop graphics update...How to

Please follow the suggestions in this guide....

All anti-virus/anti-malware/personal firewalls/etc should be disabled during driver download and installation.

Win10 users should have already prevented Windows from automatically installing graphics drivers....Windows 10 Forums

The folder C:/AMD ...open it and delete all previous drivers.

How to use switchable graphics > How to Configure Laptop Switchable Graphics

2 of 2 people found this helpful