1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 14, 2017 11:46 PM by doothe

Sapphire R9 390 display port problem with a new AOC FHD 144HZ freesync screen.|

eltroxin

Hi guys.

I"m using the the sapphire R9 for about a year and I"m very happy with it.
      For about a year I have used 2 normal Dell FHD 60hz screens. Both were connected by a display cable and everything was great.
      Yesterday I have bought a new 144HZ AOC g2460pf  monitor hoping to upgrade my gaming experience.

Of course I have disconnected 1 of my dell monitors and  connected the new monitor with a display port, installed all the drivers and done all the necessary settings.
      Then I have tried to change the refresh rate from 60hz to 144 hz, the screen image began to shake and flicker, turn black every few seconds and make strange noises (I think the noises came from the built in speakers). I have tried 2 different display port cables and nothing have changed. I have spend many hours trying to find a solution, nothing worked as it should.
      I will not describe here all the things I have tried, trust me I have tried everything reasonable.

Al last I came to and answer, the screen is fine, work great with only 1 Display port as it should. the other 2 display ports work fine only the 60hz option.

Is it a problem with the Sapphire R9 390? Does anyone else have seen such a problem? Should I replace the card for a new one?
      Thanks.