hey guys I'm Curious is anyone else having issues

Fx-8350 41c highest recorded temp

16gb Gskill snioper@1866

adata 120 gb ssd

1tb western disital black              

2x XFX GTR RX-480@ stock

750w evga supernova    

Windows 10

ive been having crash issues lately when trying to play starcraft Warcraft world of tanks and really crappy proformance in world of warships

these seem to be the games I'm having the most issues with assassins creed syndicate= no issues civ 6 no issues Doom no issues

so anyway what happens is i'll start the game play it for a while and suddenly I lose all video display and then it comes back as a grey blinking to red screen

and i'll have to restart my system I checked bios and everything loks good there I checked temops nothing above 60c on the video cards so I feel like nthis could be driver related I updated to the newest version of 16.12.2 and I guess we'll see shortly but I was wondering if anyone else was having a similar issue

• Re: rx 480 cashes
          redfury

For "starcraft Warcraft world of tanks and really crappy proformance in world of warships" you need 16.11.5 driver or even more older (like 16.9.2 or 16.7.3)

16.12.x drivers are no good for world of tanks for sure.

You mey need to:

1.Delete C:\AMD folder

2.Uninstall all AMD software and clean your system in safe mode by DDU program before new driver installation.

1 of 1 people found this helpful