Hello everyone, sorry for my english, but here's my problem: my radeon r7 240 doesn't work as a VGA anymore, now windows is considering it as iommu device, I re-installed the drivers, reset, everything that I remembered to do,but it still didn't work, what should I do to solve this problem?
- AMD Graphics Card
- AMD R7 240 1GB DDR5(with the problem)
- Operating System
- Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 7601)
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.2.1
- Display Device
- LG E1941 1366*768 to HDMI adapter
- Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. F2A88XM-D3H
- 3,90 gigahertz AMD A8-6600K APU with Radeon HD Graphics 8570D
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- WiseCase 600W
- The Graphic Card was working but suddenly it stopped been recognized by the PC as a Graphic Card, instead, it's been detected as a System device called AMD IOMMU Device.
- There's a picture anexed showing the problem, the picture is in brazilian portuguese, it shows my windows device manager(or a name similar to this, I always used windows in portuguese as I myself am brazilian - again, sorry for my bad english)
What should I do?