36 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2018 11:37 AM by elitestate

PowerColor Red Dragon RX 460 Multiple issue's

elitestate

I'm trully getting annoyed with this graphics card as i cant game, even though my specs are good. when launching a game it will be okay in the menu's most of the time but soon as you start playing, my screen goes black but the sound of the game continues, i can exit to the desktop after this happens most of the time, before i was getting a bsod that said video scheduler error or something along those lines.

I also have an issue about dvxa, i watch twitch alot and sometimes the screen will freeze and in the player there would be random image artifacts, so i have disabled hardware acceleration in firefox which fix's it but why should i need to disable it?

the black screen happens on every game ive tried, so its not the game's

what i've done:

-Tested with new power supply, same problems.

-R.M.A'd for the same card, same issue which leaves me to think its a driver issue of software somewhere conflicting

-i have tried a fresh install using ddu multiple times, tried powercolors driver... same problem

-O.s format and install

-disabled anything power saving in windows and in bios.

-checked for bios updates, none available

-tried reseating the gpu & ram

-created reg for tdrdelay and set to 8

--rma'd my motherboard, problem is still there

I'm honestly clueless at what to do now, i've tried other forums and come to no conclusion

OS - Windows 10 pro 64-bit

GPU -  Powercolor rx 460 2gb

CPU - FX6300

motherboard - gigabyte GA-78lmt-usb3 rev 6

500w corsair powersupply (Thought it was the psu before, bought this one from my friend and the errors continue.

2 x 4gb corsair ram

Cooler Master: Hyper 212 EVO

Event Viewer: 4101 Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

would love it if anyone can chip in and maybe help resolve the problem, thanks in advanced.

i have attached a hwinfo64 log, i started the game, when it launched i went through the mennu, its started loading textures and boom black screen, had to press my windows button on keybaord for my screen to respond