These are my settings:
- AMD Graphics Card: Radeon HD 7340
- Desktop or Laptop System: ASUS X55U-SX038H
- Operating System: LXLE 16.04.1 64bits, Kernel Linux 188.8.131.52-generic (x86_64)
- Driver version installed: 00:01.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Wrestler [Radeon HD 7340]
- Display Devices: 1366x768
- Motherboard CPU/APU: 2x AMD E2-1800 APU with Radeon HD Graphics
- RAM: 4G
Radeon driver, the one I'm using now and is installed with the distro by default for this video card, is very bad in streaming, it has a lot of choppiness and I cannot find a way to configure settings. It is way worst than the Windows driver.
So like the title says, what driver should I install for Radeon HD 7340 using a Linux distro based on Ubuntu 16.04? And how to configure it?
There is an attached file with "lspci" and "lspci -v" prints.
Thank you very much in advance.