AMD Graphics Card
- AMD R9 280
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 7 64 bit
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Version 16.12.2
- Display Devices
- BenQ XL2411Z (1920x1080@144Hz) Used with VGA
- ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. B150M-PLUS D3 (LGA1151)
- Intel Core i5 6400
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
Cooler Master GM Series G550 - 550Watts
- Describe your issue:
- So basically i've put together my new PC, when i play for example ''CSGO'' after some time (its random) the screen goes black and after when it recovers csgo has crashed and amd driver also has crashed. Once this happens i can only run the game for about 5-20 seconds before the same thing happens again.This happens to many other games like gta 5 and h1z1. I've tried re-installing drivers and that did not help. This is the error i get :
- I hope these help.
- EDIT: I've tried DDU and the problem has not been fixed.
- EDIT 2: The GPU reaches no more than 60 degrees when gaming.
- EDIT 3: Crash logs:
Faulting application name: GTA5.exe, version: 1.0.944.2, time stamp: 0x5847f2c1
Faulting module name: GTA5.exe, version: 1.0.944.2, time stamp: 0x5847f2c1
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x00000000011e7c6f
Faulting process id: 0x1888
Faulting application start time: 0x01d26d0198e27310
Faulting application path: F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe
Faulting module path: F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe
Report Id: ac28e840-d8f5-11e6-82fc-f832e4753d5a
This appeard 6 seconds before the crash: Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
These happens as well when i was playing: Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.
Driver ACPI returned invalid ID for a child device (5).