9 Replies Latest reply on Jan 10, 2017 2:03 AM by mauwielv

Is that Radeons fault????-->

mauwielv

Hello comunity from Latvia here, im new here. AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.70 QC,8gb's of ram,Asus Radeon R7 360 2gb driver 16.50.2001.motherboard msi A68HM-E33 v2(i dont know short names of them :D),OS Win 8.1 Pro 64bit, Monitor - where is problem!!! LG 22M38A-B 1920x1080 60Hz Full HD.   And now the problem. I bought monitor,set that baby up and i saw that my pc is showing me unknown device and Generic Non Pnp,pc started acting different,not bad.Ofc i started install drivers from cd till i got Error about INF file missing from dirrectory.Ofcourse i reinstall radeon drivers.. pls help me. ive done so many things,but i cant get to top. Thank you,sorry about bad english! Zintis,Latvia

• Re: Is that Radeons fault????-->
          redfury

It is a video output/cable problem

I guess you are using DVI to VGA adapter?

You must try another HQ adapter or cable

mauwielv

Hey. Thank you for answer. After i reinstall my os to win 7 ( Im using a d-sub to dvi. (Im not that smart in these matters,settings says VGA monitor)) Actually i fixed that problem,kind a. Now im stuck to resolution,my monitors picture is blurry and shaking,cant see a thing when i set his recommended 1920x1080 resolution,changed in system settings. After i changet trough amd,s catalyst control center it shows me out of range.

mauwielv

Untitled.jpg

This is screen,pic 1 after i change to my recomended res,all is ok! (its wrong) Pic 2 is from y phone,what i see actually, +} that picture is trembilng and shaking. Because of this, for now im using 1600x900,so i can do atleast something. And i wanna repeat that,if i change from amd CCC it shows me out of range.

IMG_20170108_153837.jpg

redfury

I want to see your available resolutions list in resolution menu.And device manager>monitors(tab must be opened)

But i am sure almost for 100% that DVI to VGA adapter or VGA cable is your problem. You need HQ version of  DVI to VGA adapter or VGA cable.

mauwielv

res.jpg

devman.jpg

But why before i was able use to that resolution, but with  another problem? Now when i fixed that another problem i cant use that res? Is there any chance that win os is by fault ? And that thing about catalysts out of range thing. Im so confused. And if i cant use that LG's recommended resolution, whitch one i should use then?
                          Now when i reinstall my drivers i wanna try again trough catalyst,but im afraid of out of range That calls - Zintis gets a new monitor... pff,i got a big problem and ruined weekend.