Full info about system:
-Processor: AMD A8-6600K APU with Radeon HD 8570D Graphics
-RAM memory: 8GB RAM DDR3 (2 x 4GB)
-Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 6570 v2 PowerColor 1GB edition
-Motherboard: MSI FM2-A55M-E33
-Power supply and case: Rhino RH-C375I 500W
-Operative system: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
If you need any other information, tell me.
I done that and problem still exist. It seems that crossfire is not supported to many programs
There are not much options in this case.
1.Dual graphics is working incorrectly -your motherboard (PCIe slot) or one of GPUs has problems
2. Your obsolete GPU drivers are not compatible with win10 RS1 or (and) with latest versions of browser - install win8.1 and try old versions of browsers(and disable auto update in that browsers)
3. Your system has registry (or other system files) corruption -Reinstall OS or perform win 10 FULL reset
4.Try to update BIOS
* Please download and execute the file in USB pen drive only. System will restart several times to update system BIOS with NVRAM & ROMHOLE. Please DO NOT remove the USB pen drive until BIOS updated successfully.
* Please make sure you have read the SOP before you update the BIOS.
* Please use Trinity CPU to update BIOS before changing to Richland CPU.
* There is no way to reflash back to BIOS version Axx if you already updated to version Bxx.