9 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2017 10:11 AM by ray_m

AMD Rewards

geogp

I am trying to activate my rewards account. I have received a phone activation code, but, no email code. The site is telling me to check my email, but, I have not gotten the email.

• Re: AMD Rewards
          amdmatt

Check your spam folder.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
            geogp

Thank you Ray for taking the time to resolve this issue. Thank you Matt inquiring as well. Great Techs.

orcanoid

Hope my issue will get solved too! Glad to hear it was

geogp

If Ray or Matt is helping you I am sure it will get fixed.

orcanoid

they refused to activate the game codes saying that they we're in a batch disabled due to suspected fraud. Now i'm dealing with furious customers who we're promised a game code but won't get it. Thanks AMD!

ray_m

I am sorry, but you seem to have misunderstood what they told you.

The web site allows a maximum of 3 codes per mailing address, and anything more than this will be flagged as fraud.

What they DID suggest you do was to provide the codes to the customers concerned and have then redeem the code themselves.

orcanoid

Ok now i get it! Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 13 janv. 2017 à 11:13, ray_m <amd-external@jiveon.com> a écrit :

Community

Re: AMD Rewards

in General Discussion

I am sorry, but you seem to have misunderstood what they told you.

The web site allows a maximum of 3 codes per mailing address, and anything more than this will be flagged as fraud.

What they DID suggest you do was to provide the codes to the customers concerned and have then redeem the code themselves.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

Go to the message on Community (you’ll need to log in).

Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

>