This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Right, sorry. Here is the information about my system:
- Gigabyte PCI-Ex Radeon HD7870 2048MB GDDR5 (256bit) (1100/4800) (GV-R787OC-2GD);
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1 64 bit, all updates are installed;
- Driver version: not sure, how to check this since my CCC stopped working at all. From device manager I get: driver date 19.12.2016, driver version 21.19.407.0, driver provider Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.;
- Monitor: Asus VS229HR 1920x1080 @60Hz;
- Motherboard: Asus H87-PRO (s1150, Intel H87, PCI-Ex16);
- Intel Core i5-4670 3.4GHz/5GT/s/6MB (BX80646I54670) s1150;
- Chieftec CTG-750C;
- 8 Gb RAM.
The problem is described above. Whenever I try to update my drivers using latest drivers from AMD page I'm getting 173 error.