AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can bluescreening occur from AMD drivers clashing? & What drivers should I install given my PC specs?

Question asked by divadocd on Jan 2, 2017
Latest reply on Jan 2, 2017 by kingfish

Previously, before my fresh reinstall of Windows 10, I was having issues that seem to be caused by potential driver clashing? Essentially my desktop kept flashing back and forth between my wallpaper and a black screen. I looked it up and the only result I found was that it was either iCloud or Windows Error Reporting Services. However when I did the fixes recommended, nothing had changed. So I freshly reinstalled Windows 10 to see if that would fix it. It did, however when I reinstalled my AMD drivers it started again. (I don't know if I installed the wrong drivers perhaps?) And before the desktop issue the PC also bluescreened fairly frequently when playing games so I don't know if that could be caused by drivers either. So far on this fresh install it hasn't happened but then again, I fresh installed and came straight here in hopes to prevent the issue from happening again. I'll be attaching a system information document in hopes that someone can determine what could cause it.
Also, if someone could tell me exactly which AMD drivers to install, that'd be great. Thank you.

Attachments

Outcomes