1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 2, 2017 11:46 AM by kingfish

Can bluescreening occur from AMD drivers clashing? & What drivers should I install given my PC specs?

divadocd

Previously, before my fresh reinstall of Windows 10, I was having issues that seem to be caused by potential driver clashing? Essentially my desktop kept flashing back and forth between my wallpaper and a black screen. I looked it up and the only result I found was that it was either iCloud or Windows Error Reporting Services. However when I did the fixes recommended, nothing had changed. So I freshly reinstalled Windows 10 to see if that would fix it. It did, however when I reinstalled my AMD drivers it started again. (I don't know if I installed the wrong drivers perhaps?) And before the desktop issue the PC also bluescreened fairly frequently when playing games so I don't know if that could be caused by drivers either. So far on this fresh install it hasn't happened but then again, I fresh installed and came straight here in hopes to prevent the issue from happening again. I'll be attaching a system information document in hopes that someone can determine what could cause it.
      Also, if someone could tell me exactly which AMD drivers to install, that'd be great. Thank you.