Hi, at the beginning i am sorry for language mistakes.
From yesterday i've got a problem with my GIGABYTE Radeon R9 380 4GB. I closed down PC and a moment later i couldn't boot up Windows 10. All the time I've got BSOD with message: Thread Stuck In Device Driver. I am trying to solve this problem from hours, but without results. This forum is my the latest step before send card to warranty service.
What i tried and what i discovered:
- I can run windows in safe mode
- When i uninstalled AMD drivers, i can run windows normally
- When i am trying to install drivers (the latest, which i had previously, older...) during installation i've got the same BSOD (sometimes gpu fans are going crazy - 100% fan, like first time when i've got this)
- Uninstalling drivers with DDU doesn't change anything
- Uninstalling Intel graphics drivers doesn't change anything
- I cleaned up my PC, I removed GPU from case, also cleaned by compessed air. No results. Btw. i care about PC and i am trying to keep it clean all the time.
- I flashed the latest VBIOS
- GPU "works" normally, it means that backlight and fans works.
- After all i removed raptr manually from register. No results.
- Uninstalling Realtek HD Audio drivers doesn't change anything.
- I don't overload this PC, i even didn't OC it. From few month i just play games average few hours in week.
I didn't change anything manually yesterday, but i saw, that there was windows update :/ I've tried to check what was changed, but i don't know how to check it. As i said, i just boot up PC for a while to check something and after reboot (close down and power up after few minutes) i've got this problem.
My PSU: OCZ /Fire Power CoreXStream Series 500W ATX