- RX 480
- Windows 10 64bit
- Crimson Relive 16.2.2
- E-Motion 1080p 60hz LED TV
- MSI Z97 PC Mate 1150 Motherboard
- Intel Core I7 4790
- Antec HCG 850M PSU
- 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
- After upgrading my Radeon 7990 to an RX 480, the monitor has become very blurry. I am using HDMI to connect the RX 480 to the TV, which I am using a monitor.
- When using the Microsoft Basic Display driver, there is no issue. The screen looks fine. I have tried several drivers were released between September and now. None of them fix the issue.
- I've tried messing around with overscan/scaling settings. None seem to fix it. This cannot be a hardware issue, since the monitor works fine when there are no drivers installed.