1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 26, 2016 10:59 AM by kingfish

Major Graphics Problem

12of12

hey, i have a problem with my graphics and it's cause major stuttering in game and every time i move in any game, everything increases in contrast like every line/ edge seems bolder and everything just stands out. I went into my amd radeon settings and i'm on 16.6 and it says there is an update available. I went to update it and a series of problems occurred with my screen to the point where it restarted my pc and i only saw a black screen (black sod). I had to eventually restore my pc to a restore point but i have several problems in game and it's really frustrating how i've already had so many problems. How do I update my amd radeon settings without having to blow up my computer again? Also I know it needs an update because everytime I click display in the amd radeon settings, it says something about host application has stopped working and the last time i fixed this was by updating it. I went to the website and the Crimson ReLive Edition 16.12.2 Optional only installs this amd software thing which only checks for new drivers like the auto detect utility. I am so confused so any help would be appreciated.

• Graphics Card
        • MSI Gaming RX 480 8GB
      • Desktop or Laptop System
        • If a laptop, make and model of the Laptop
      • Operating System
      • E.g. Windows 10 64bit
      • Driver version installed
        • AMD Overdrive
      • Display Devices
        • Cannot access as of right now
      • Motherboard
        • MSI b150 PC MATE