Posted 48 minutes ago · Original Poster
My monitor sometimes shows a line of stuck blue pixels in the middle of the screen.
It happened yesterday but only for 2 hours and i couldn't test it with another monitor at that time. Now it is not happening but i will still need to test it with another monitor.
As this isn't occurring 24/7, i think it may have something to do with the GPU's memory rather than the monitor itself (had something similar happen with my 970) but i am not sure. I haven't overclocked any part of my system.
What i have tried and know so far:
1) When plugging in the DP cable into other DP slots on the GPU it still occurs
2) When using DVI the problem does not appear
3) I think it appeared when i started playing some CS:GO
4) It ONLY shows in windows (not in BIOS or start-up phase)
5) It takes a day to go away (with the PC switched off) but i don't know what exactly makes it go away.
RX 480 8GB Sapphire NItro+
Asrock Z170 Gamign Prof. i7
OS: Win 10 Home
Should i just go return the AOC and hope that solves it?
PS I have attached a picture of the blue line