I am obtaining very unsatisfactory FPS performances from WoW: Legion on a laptop with
- A10-7400P (with integrated Radeon R6)
- Radeon R5 additional discreet card
- Latest Radeon drivers (16.12.2)
- Windows 10, 8GB ram, SSD main drive
- Cards properly configured to work together under Dual Graphics setup (and they are indeed active together - checked during runtime)
I say the performances I get are absolutely unsatisfactory for 2 reasons:
1) In absolute terms: while setting the game's preferences at minimal graphics level ("Level 1" + Disabled antialiasing + Disabled Vsync), I get max 20fps in very scarsely populated areas, and 1 - 5 fps in raids.
2) In relative terms: I have another laptop, also with Win 10, 8GB drive, SSD main drive, i5 2.5GHz CPU with a much poorer GPU (integrated Intel HD3000) specs, which produces the exact same results as above.
Although I do understand I'm not running a "gaming laptop" by any means, I can't believe its expected performances are "so poor".
I do suspect I have some serious configuration mistake going on.
Any help is appreciated in advance!