I'm a fresh owner of two ASUS Radeon RX 480 8GB STRIX OC. I have the problem that my gpu (when crossfire is enabled) isn't 100% utilized in games causing them to run on lower fps than a single card and worse than on benchmarks.
When I'm using Heaven Benchmarks both gpus are used in 100% but in any game it won't causing them to lag ;/
One exception is Assassin Creed Syndicate - on max settings it's running like champ (100% both gpu's) but when I lower the settings, my cards lower it's power too causing the app running on low fps.
Here is the video with benchmark, he is playing on lower settings than me but both of his gpu's are 100% utilized:
In my case the gpu usage constantly jump like on one card is 10% and on other 20% ;/
Here are specs of my pc:
MotherBoard: ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0
CPU: AMD FX-9590 4.70GHz
PSU: Enermax 1350W Platimax
HDD: Plextor 128GB 2,5" SATA SSD M6S Series
SEGATE st4000dx001-1ce168 4 TB
GPU: 2x ASUS Radeon RX 480 8GB STRIX OC
RAM: 4x DDR3 GOOD RAM 8GB 1600MHz Play CL 10
Few things I want to mention:
- It's not CPU bottleneck (all cores are below 70%)
- I have a good PSU (1350W)
- Drivers are up to date (I'm using latest Crimson 16.12.1 driver )
- I tried to reinstall drivers like 50 times and the result is still the same (I tried clear install - same result)
- Benchmarks utilize both gpu's giving me nice scores
- AC Syndicate nearly double it's performance when using cf and max settings in game, but as soon as I lower the settings I have less fps than playing without cf enabled
Rly pls help, I tried to post about my problem here:
But they didn't give me answer to my problem.