1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 22, 2016 9:49 AM by devildogeleven

ReLive HUD and fonctionnalities not working

devildogeleven

Hi Community ! I've got a small problem with Relive, thanks for your time, feel free to ask more info if needed.

(I've made a issue report too, via the link given on the software Crimson.)

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
        • Sapphire RX480 Nitro+ OC 8Go
      • Operating System
        • Windows 10 64bit

• Driver version installed
        • Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.12.1
      • Display Devices
        • ACER G246HL, 1920*1080 @ 60Hz; Tried it with DVI, and HDMI, with different cables
      • Motherboard
        • MSI Z87-G45 Gaming
      • CPU/APU
        • Intel Core i7 - 4770k
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • FSP 650W Bronze Plus
      • RAM
        • 16Go DDR3

Describe your issue:

Maybe this question has been answered, but i can't find it today :/ I can't manage to make ReLive functionnalities work. Even if enabled, and desktop record enabled or not, no HUD appears like i see on an other computer.

Before this software, I was using OBS, but i've deinstalled it, (like any other software i thaught could interfer : Raptr, Teamspeak overlays, other apps using graphical ressources or anything running in background) and still can't manage to have the HUD of ReLive. (My girlfriend next to me has no problem using it on her computer. same OS, same RAM, but different CPU and MB.)
      I've tried uninstall with the clean up utility provided by AMD, and then with DDU, and tried reinstall with the option "fresh install" but no luck.

I've tried to change screen resolutions, refresh rates, connexions and wires (HDMI, DVI...) no luck :/

i'm going to try with an other screen to see if it is linked.

The games works, and other things with 3D accelerated software too. Thanks again !