AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error 175

Question asked by zoopa on Dec 16, 2016
Latest reply on Dec 18, 2016 by ray_m

When i try to install version 16.12.1 of AMD Radeon™ R9 300 (because my computer says there's an update) it writes "Error 175 – AMD Installer Cannot Continue Due to Unsupported AMD Graphics Hardware" but when i click the link for info, i see that my graphic card isn't in that list, so that problem shouldn't even exist. The list is here

another thing is that when i try to install, i see that beside the error it writes "partly installed", why is that?

AMD Graphics Card: Radeon AMD R9 300

Desktop: windows 7 64bit

Driver version installed: I don't know? it says in the installation program that 16.50.2001 is partly installed, does that help? (idk pls have mercy)

Display Devices: (not so sure what this means, but i tried to understand) HP 22cw .1 1920x1080 @60Hz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology model H110M-S2H-CF

CPU/APU: 3.40 GHz

Power Supply Unit: i dont know and im too scared to actually interact with that stuff, sorry.

RAM: 8GB

I'm sorry if i wasn't clear on some stuff, but i can elaborate if you explain to me how.

also, i found out that in my "display" category (if i open dxdiag) then my radeon graphic card isn't there, when there should be info about it, and stuff like that usually happens when i need to install the driver (but just like i said above, i cant install it and the same error happens)

Message was edited by: Zoopa Is Here added info about pc

Outcomes