In the latest driver 16.12.1 under fixed
- Game quality or performance may be degraded when launching multimedia content on a secondary display before running a game.
This issue however isn't fixed, I didn't have this issue with earlier versions but after installing (tried reinstalling and clean + reinstall) I can't use Kodi and then enter a game without restarting the computer or I suffer a 50-75% performance hit even though the card is (according to Afterburner) working at 100% @ full speed.
- Desktop computer
- Windows 10 64bit with latest updates as of 2016-12-15
- ASUS z170 Pro Gaming with latest BIOS
- Intel i5 6600K
- 16GB DDR4 Corsair vengence 3000Mhz
- Corsair TX750 - 80 PLUS
- Sapphire Nitro 390 (AMD)
- AMD Driver 16.12.1
- DVI connected AOC Q2963PM 29" IPS (21:9) 2560x1080
- HDMI connected Sony Bravida 42" TV