16 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2017 9:00 AM by ark07

Missing Radeon Additional Settings

ark07

To AMD and related

I implore you to please return the display color settings in the latest relive launch driver, we already lost other extra settings and now we are gonna lose the display color settings as well.

I have spent at least 2 hours of my time trying to calibrate my color through windows and my monitor to match the color and vibrancy I achieve using the 'display color setting' that was previously apart of the radeon additional settings tab and have failed miserably. We already lost previous additional settings that were around with amd for years. How can you expect to improve your software if you remove additional settings for enthusiasts who wanna perfect their personal PC setups.

I ask that you look at the number of forum posts concerning this issue and consider that other companies still allow advanced customization of their gaming software even till this day, relive is a step forward but the silent stripping of advanced features is two steps back. Once again please go through the forum and you will see I am not the only one in recent time and past time to hate these silent changes. At least bring back the display color settings or better yet bring back the entire advanced interface used in previous years through additional settings tab, place a warning for people who are basic users. I understand that your optimizing your software to be easy to use which is a good thing but shouldn't you also be supporting those of us who love the ability to customize our personal pc setups through advanced features. You will find a number of people in my boat from previous forum posts around the web and here at amd forums have gone to the competition as a result of this issue. I personally have rolled back my drivers instead of using the latest one, would be nice to be able try out relives recording features with the vibrancy and color depth that comes from the display color settings.

Kinds Regards

Ark07

My PC specs

I7 6700k @4.5ghz

Gigabyte R9 Fury

16gb of ram @ 3200mhz

Benqxl2720z (main Display port)

Philips 244el (secondary HMDI)

Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 7

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB

Seagate ST2000DX001 2Tb Hyrid Drive