3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 24, 2016 9:46 AM by ray_m

Radeon R9 M385X - no ReLive tab

galbalazs87

I have the Lenovo Y700-15ACZ laptop with FX-8800P APU (R7 Graphics) + R9 M385X. Should I have the ReLive tab in settings or no? I'm quite confused.

amd_what.jpg

• Re: Radeon R9 M385X - no ReLive tab
          galbalazs87

Bump! Someone reply, please!

• Re: Radeon R9 M385X - no ReLive tab
            ecstubblebine@yahoo.com

I'm having the same issue with ReLive.  I rolled back my drivers to 15.12 and 16.5.2, respectively; I seem to have the best performance with them.  I installed an SSD, the Samsung EVO 850 500 GB, but can't get it to boot from there except in 'safe mode'.  I also had a bucket of issues with the Windows Anniversary Edition.  In fact I haven't been able to update Windows for over half-a-year.  I have it permanently set to a 'metered connection'.  I read all sorts of posts about how bad the gaming performance is on this laptop.  My FX-8800P/R9 M385X Lenovo Y700 runs great.  Everything at 1080p on Very High or Ultra.  The only game I had issues with was BF1 and the limitation was the CPU, not the GPU.  All-in-all I really like this laptop.  Great build quality.  Also, if the new (Vulkan) DOOM is anything to go by it's fairly future-proofed as well - BF1 has a reputation for being incredibly CPU intensive, otherwise a CPU-intensive game like GTA V runs at a butter-smooth 30 fps.  As does DOOM, Fallout 4 (without that Nvidia 'godrays' and 'bokeh' gibberish), DiRT Rally, Tomb Raider, etc., etc., etc.  All run on Very High/Ultra and 30 - 60 fps with zero frame tearing.  All for under $800.00.  I've had it for about a year, in fact the warranty expires in 29 days.