6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2017 11:41 AM by redfury

AMD Radeon R8 M445DX incompatible with Windows 10 anniversay (I have been waiting for months)

luisrobles

Hello Everyone,

A few months ago i bought an HP Pavilion 15-aw002la laptop. The problem started after my laptop was upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 10 anniversary. The discrete graphic card (AMD Radeon R8 M445DX) is not compatible with that OS, but it is installed and listed in the device manager. I mean, when i i go to adapter information, where it says "Dedicated video memory" it says only "512MB" (that's the RAM of the integrated graphic card), but before the Windows update, it showed "5120MB" (5GB of dedicated video memory). I contacted Microsoft and HP, and Microsoft told me to contact HP, and this one told me to contact AMD, so you can make a patch to this driver (the last update of this driver was on April 2016, almost 8 months ago!), but i repeat, i have been waiting for a patch for 2 months and nothing, and i'm worried because no one of AMD is aware of this issue, even i don't think they are working on this issue.