0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2016 4:20 AM by Szaby59

Suggestion: small improvements/bugfixes/new features

Szaby59

Hi, installed the new 16.12.1 so far everything's great, but I'd like to suggest some minor changes which are "bothering" me since the 1st crimson release

General:

- remember the last size of the Radeon Software window (I have to maximize the windows every time I launch RS).

Game profiles:

- remember the last working directory when adding a game profile manually (currently reverts back to the Desktop folder)

- add an option to set several directories to scan games (currently games are only detected if they were installed when Radeon Software was running, when they're restored using a manual backup RS will not detect them)

- Power Efficiency toggle per game profiles

Wattman:

- unlock State 0 clock and voltage controls (useful for "expert" overclocking and undervolting)

- enable HBM memory overclocking steps for Fiji

- not sure if this is possible, but Disable some states for maximum performance or maximum efficiency (I can set the same clock and voltage for state 1+ which effectively serves the same purpose but it will still treat them as different states)

Display settings:

- add pixel format option to the new UI

- color options (saturation, brightness, contrat etc.) too

- resolution change (not a priority but it was available in Catalyst)

ReLive:

- allow higher video bitrate when "custom" profile is selected (currently possible via registry, but may lower performance so maybe show a warning notification)

- different audio tracks when recording from multiple audio sources

- Recording cache in RAM (and perhaps an option to configure the buffer size)

I will also send this as a feedback in a few days.