Szaby59

Suggestion: small improvements/bugfixes/new features

Discussion created by Szaby59 on Dec 10, 2016

Hi, installed the new 16.12.1 so far everything's great, but I'd like to suggest some minor changes which are "bothering" me since the 1st crimson release

General:

- remember the last size of the Radeon Software window (I have to maximize the windows every time I launch RS).

Game profiles:

- remember the last working directory when adding a game profile manually (currently reverts back to the Desktop folder)

- add an option to set several directories to scan games (currently games are only detected if they were installed when Radeon Software was running, when they're restored using a manual backup RS will not detect them)

- Power Efficiency toggle per game profiles

Wattman:

- unlock State 0 clock and voltage controls (useful for "expert" overclocking and undervolting)

- enable HBM memory overclocking steps for Fiji

- not sure if this is possible, but Disable some states for maximum performance or maximum efficiency (I can set the same clock and voltage for state 1+ which effectively serves the same purpose but it will still treat them as different states)

Display settings:

- add pixel format option to the new UI

- color options (saturation, brightness, contrat etc.) too

- resolution change (not a priority but it was available in Catalyst)

ReLive:

- allow higher video bitrate when "custom" profile is selected (currently possible via registry, but may lower performance so maybe show a warning notification)

- different audio tracks when recording from multiple audio sources

- Recording cache in RAM (and perhaps an option to configure the buffer size)

I will also send this as a feedback in a few days.

Outcomes