This is my report for the last drivers (with an MSI RX480 8GB Gaming X):
- Delete various good options, like predefined resolutions
- ReLive doesn't work fine on some much games, like Witcher 3, you need activate "record desktop" (I play on full screen), others like LOL work fine.
- Is good the counter figure on the corner when you record, but in the video cover other things like RivaTuner Statics, so that should disappear when whatching the video after.
- Problems with overclock and underclock: I use MSI afterburner for overclock, fan curve, etc. I can run a game and work fine, but when I apply a OC or underlock and I enter the game again, FPS massive down from 50-60 to 25-30. I need to reboot the computer for fix this. Every time. With the older drivers never happens to me.
- Coil Whine. Well, good news! (NOT)
Conclusion: This drivers sucks, very hard!
With Wattman have the same problem with the OC, but worse because don't save my OC.
And I forget... VP9 acceleration doesn't exist. LIE LIE LIE.
Try to watch this video with VP9, my CPU is doing all the work.