0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2016 7:18 PM by takumocho

AMD drivers freeze blue screen restart Windows 10 after reboot.

takumocho

Hi, the last 4 or 5 drivers that released AMD are giving me a very strange problem. My computer is the one of the signature and I have Windows 10 Pro v.1607 Compilation 14393.479 and now I use the Crimson 16.7.2 ..... The problem is that the drivers that released after the one I have installed; Once I install them, when I reboot the computer to make the changes, I leave it frozen in the blue reset screen (the one that comes out with the dots spinning). This forces me to turn off by force with the power button. This problem always gives me on reboot and also when I turn off the notebook. I know it's the drivers thing because if I go back to version 16.7.2, it does not give me that problem anymore. In case you ask me, I always pass the DDU tool to do a clean installation. Someone else happens? Greetings and thanks.

P.D: Sorry for my BAD english. I use Google Traductor

My Notebook:

XMG P723 17.3" Pro Gaming Notebook // Intel Core i7-4800MQ Quad Core - 2.70 - 3.70GHz 6MB 47W // AMD Radeon HD 8970M 4096MB GDDR5 CrossfireX // 8GB DDR3 RAM 1600MHz Crucial Ballistix Sport // 500GB SATA-III SSD Samsung 840 EVO Series // Seagate Momentus XT 750 GB // Blu-ray Burner/DVD-RW // Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (with Bluetooth) // Windows 10 Pro.